We are Mark, Denise, Victoria and Maddy Watson, a family of four from Wellington, New Zealand.
The purpose of this blog is to chronicle our adventures, our trials, our ups and our downs over the next few years as we adjust to life as a Seminary family in Southern California.
- The Worst Consequence of Skipping Church challies.com/articles/the-w… 1 day ago
- "What great occasion He gives us to contemplate His mercy when He often pursues miserable sinners with unwearied kindness" John Calvin 3 days ago
- Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. Hebrews 3:12 1 week ago
- RT @ccmueller: So the key to stopping temptation is in your thinking. You must stop the temptation in your mind before it becomes a choice… 2 weeks ago
- "Every Christian who makes progress in holiness is a person who has disciplined his life so that he spends regular time in the Bible." 3 weeks ago